Vol. I: Philosophical Psychology
This text, the first of three volumes in the
Introduction to the Science of Mental Health series, treats the science of mental health and illness and is based on the writings of St. Thomas Aquinas. The text is divided into three parts:
- What constitutes a valid science of psychology;
- The principles one must know in order to discuss mental health and illness;
- What is mental health and illness according to St. Thomas and what are the causes of mental health and illness from a Thomistic perspective.
Vol. II: Sacred and Other Spiritual Causes
This second of the three volumes addresses the various aspects of Catholic Theology as they affect mental health. Some of the areas covered are:
- Relationship of psychology to theology;
- Sin as it affects mental health;
- Infused Virtues, Sacraments, Gifts of the Holy Ghost and Prayer;
- Demonic Influences.
Vol. III: Quodlibetal Issues and Practica The third text in the series, this volume addresses the various aspects of psychology which are not covered in the prior two volumes as well as the practical application of Thomistic psychology. Some topics included are:
- The Subconscious
- Self Knowledge;
- Personality and Temperaments;
- Developmental and Educational Psychology;
- Diagnosis and Counseling;
- The Role of the Empirical in Psychology.
HOW TO ORDER A HARDBACK EDITION
- Send me an email stating that you are ordering a copy of the book along with the quantity and your name/mailing adress. Since I get many orders, this allows me to cross-reference the orders and make sure no one gets lost in the shuffle. My email is:
Next, click this button to enter PayPal's payment screen.
- Enter the total amount of $75 ($65 for the book + $10 shipping) in the "unit price" box.
**International orders are $32 USD for S & H.**
- Fill out the rest of your order details on the Paypal pages. Be sure to enter the text "book order" in the text box where you can leave a message/added information.
- Once you complete the PayPal process, I will be notified of your completed order. Once I confirm the order information from PayPal, against the order email you sent in step 1, I will start work on getting the book out to you.
- If you have any questions about the book, ordering, etc., please do not hesitate to contact me.
You can also purchase through Fraternity Publications.
HOW TO ORDER A SOFTBACK EDITION
Click HERE to purchase a softback edition.
Back to top
VOLUME AND INSTITUTIONAL DISCOUNTS
Please contact me to inquire about discounts for academic institutions or for bulk orders.Back to top
The following videos are interviews which provide more information about the volumes. These are Windows Media files from Keep the Faith:
Back to top